Link Worth

Monday, November 24, 2008 A customer in Anchorage, Alaska had his phone stolen, luckily he had installed GadgetTrak Mobile Security on the device.

Written by OpenMindLeader on 7:45 AM

A customer in Anchorage, Alaska had his phone stolen, luckily he had installed GadgetTrak Mobile Security on the device. Today he has his stolen phone back and the mobile thief is behind bars. Here is is his story:

I own an AT&T Tilt. Recently it was stolen, 3 days later the thief was in jail and I had my phone back. I was working out at the Alaska Club and some one broke into my locker and stole everything I had in there, my wallet, car keys, cell phone, and a birthday present that I had bought for my 2 year old son.

Prior to all of this I had purchased GadgetTrak, and had it installed to my AT&T Tilt cell phone. I had set up the software and everything so that it would alert my wife as well as my more “private” email account when ever it was turned on.

I gave the information to the Anchorage Police Department that I was getting from the phone (via SMS) to my email account, as well as the GPS positioning of the phone, and the APD was able to locate and collect my phone from the thief as well as arrest him. We are now awaiting our court date to finalize the charges. Sadly the APD was not able to recover the birthday present that I had bought for my son, but at least they were able to put another THIEF behind bars where they belong.

According to the thief he had no idea that the phone was being tracked. The APD has linked him to several other thefts from other Alaska Club locations.

The ONLY reason I am endorsing this product is that it worked, I got my phone back, and the person that stole it was arrested.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Monday, November 24, 2008 A customer in Anchorage, Alaska had his phone stolen, luckily he had installed GadgetTrak Mobile Security on the device. ”